0

Happy Mother's Day

No words can help me to express my gratitude to my dear mommy...
Thank God for putting such a wonderful mother by my side.
I only hope and pray that one fine day, my mom would accept the Lord, then I will never need to be afraid of losing her for eternity anymore... May the grace of God be with us.

Dedicated to my bestest Mom,

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
And what I love best of all is that you love me.


Mother, this little tribute, flows directly from my heart.
&nbspYou are so loved and cherished, invaluable, one and all, you are.


I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.
~ Renita Weems ~

0 brainwave: