1

Backstreet Boys Forever

Me & BiBi @ Sunway Lagoon surf park - Thanks to Darren, the just in time camera man ;)

Me after the show

LOL! I know some people will just find the title of this post unacceptable, but so what!! This is all about me & my beloved BSB!!!

Still very excited after the BSB Unbreakable Concert in Sunway ^.^

It was really a long story about how we rush there on time, but everything (the stupid jam, the hungry stomach, the spoiled shoes, the sweat, the muscles strain, the 'hamsup lou' nearby, the nearly die at the escalator scene & etc etc) is soooo worthwhile, to be able to see them in real life... (though things could have been better if we get the RM50 VIP Standing tickets... Grrrr...)

We changed our standing location 5 times...
1) We try to climb the monkey bar structure at the side, but kena halau by the crew, maybe they scare if everyone climb up, it will fall down...
2) The place when we met Darren my friend, nice spot for me, but BiBi visual was blocked by a lady "Xena" in front of her. This is the first time I feel glad about my above average height, haha!
3) Bad switch, stay there while only
4) Was standing behind 2 non-malaysian guys, don't know where they came from also, cos can't understand their lingo. Then the guy in front of me saw me so kesian, need to keep jumping & tip toe-ing to see, so he offered to switch place! Muahahaha... Of course, I took the offer! So happy ^.^ Then I asked his friend, if he can switch place with BiBi too. Then the guy that offered me his place, also told me, if I want, he can carry me on his shoulder... =.=* Haha! Of course, I said 'No, thank you!' I can be nuts, but not entirely dumb okay... But really thank them for being so gentlemen also la...
5) At last, we manage to squeeze thru the peoples, standing behind an eurasian couple, and on a pile of water (therefore the spoiled shoes...) and finally satisfied of the location and stay there til the end...

There was a girl standing nearby, shouting at the moment when Howie is singing his part, "Howie, I love you! What is your room number?" LOL! I laughed, and I realized that - I sooo wanna echo the same too!

And this is one of the very few times I can multi-tasking so well, later will post up some videos I took with my phone...
Don't expect them to have good quality, as my phone only have 2.0 megapixels. And I have to take video, jump, scream, clap hands, tip-toeing, feeling-so-in-love at the same time...
And if you heard some crazy fella screaming when Howie or AJ is singing, perhaps that's me... LOL! I just couldn't control the 15 yrs old in me... Haha! ^.^









After this didn't take anymore videos, cos too busy jumping around, screaming wild, getting too excited & out of control...

ARGH!! I just wanna say, after more than a decade, they still rock!!!

1 brainwave:

Amidrin said...

Cool! You both so bad geh... Didn't tag me along *sob~sob*

But never mind, I still give you this award http://amidrin.blogspot.com/2008/03/forever-friends-award.html