1

Melancholic Moment

There were some researches shows that creativity and sadness are linked. They thinks that embracing some sadness can boost creative thinking and allow for more complex relationships with the rest of the world. They also points to the great history of artists, dreamers, thinkers and innovators who derived inspiration from being melancholy.

Of course, I would not agree to embrace sadness to boost creativity, but definitely they're linked, as least for me.
Most of the time, I wrote when I'm in my melancholic mode.
And I take a peep at both my old & new blog archive, I have about 180 melancholic moments compare to 12 happy moments since I start writing.

Emo? I think I'm too grown up for that =)
Effecting others with your negative emotion is something I refrain myself from doing, it doesn't help by spreading it.

An outlet to express, I would say. A tip of the iceberg how I really felt.

Pressure of life, drained me to the uttermost.

1 brainwave:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to add a twitter icon to your website. Just bookmarked the site, but I must complete this by hand. Just my $.02 :)