0

Sis in town on her birthday

Yay! Sis & my nieces are in town since Wed, and she will be spending her birthday here!

I was pretty busy on her actual birthday - 19th July (Thu), went out with friends to Pasar Malam @ Rampai that day... Haha, but tak jadi that day cos suddenly heavy down pour... darn. But met 弟弟 at the suckish cafe, what a coincident! ^.^
(the food & beverage at the cafe is really awful, bear in mind that I'm not a choosy person, so you can imagine how does it taste like, when I complaint...)

Brought my mum, my sis & her family to Dragon-I for lunch as her birthday present, it really cost me alot!! +.+ sob sob...
Sigh! But nevermind la, her birthday only come once a year, miss her presence alot also.

And my nieces are sooo cute! See for yourself:

took this pic when she is sleeping beside me on my bed
( my sis put her there to wake me up... )

And yes, I got to know the claim amount for the accidents... which sum up to RM2268.98 =.=*
What an expensive lesson...

0 brainwave: