1

Happy Moments

When I was told about the Happy Moments contest, the happy moment that first pop into my mind is for sure about my best friend wedding ^.^
So I'm gonna share that again here, for the prize that will definitely give me another happy moment... Hehe...

Happy - Happy Moments


It was a very special feeling, to walk before your best friend down the aisle to her soon to be husband. The joy and the happiness is beyond what words can describe =)

Am very nervous of course, and very scare too, knowing how clumsy I can be... =.=* I might just trip & fell down, and then ruin her perfect day...
But thank God that it did not happen as what we have predicted! And all of us have reach our destination safely, hehe... ^.^

Gosh! She was so cute and nervous when reciting the vow after Mr Lian - the marriage officiator & the very very soon to be father-in-law, that she request to have me reading along (of course not read out loud la... just lip sync, which is one of my expertise... haha!), so that she may read my lips when she couldn't follow.

I am so excited & happy for my dear friend, and I pray that she will be happy always =)
And I thank God for the privilege of standing by her side at one of her most wonderful moment in her life.


May God continue to be with David & Lydia, just as what the wise teacher have said "... A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (Eccl 4:12)

1 brainwave:

Anonymous said...

they do look happy~~~