0

Yay! FULL Refund!

* this is a back-dated post *

Muahahaha! I got my FULL REFUND from the suckish iZZiNet.... Er... It was like 2 or 3 weeks ago... Haha! Too busy for the timely update.

A big THANK YOU to Iviane a.k.a Su Ann!!!

At first I suspect she was the shareholder of the suckish company... Haha! But her violent objection denied it and she tell me the truth in the end - She called in to iZZiNet using her identity as The Star Publication part time journalist, and the Lee Lin girl freakout and promised her the full refund by next week. Media power!

So, in order to return a favour to this helpful young lady, I shall make my special appearance on her farewell party... Kakakaka, perasan & ss like those celebrities... >.<
Just joking k, it was like to show my appreciation la, cos nothing much I can do anyway, other than to show up on her special occasion to be a wall flower & give her a big tight thank you hug ;)

0 brainwave: