0

The silver lining within

I often love to take pictures of the clouds & the sky, because it always reminds me of the silver lining within. Hope - is what keeping me alive...

View from my house parking lot before I go to work @ 1-Sep-06

On my way to collect my car, after I finish work at DiGi @ 1-Apr-08

At HK Ocean Park, on the ferris wheel @ 19-Mar-07

Brisbane @ 3-May-08

Right outside DiGi Lot 8 @ 13-May-08

"I remember once walking along the beach with a friend. We spoke intensely about our relationship, trying hard to explain ourselves to each other and to understand each other's feelings. We were so preoccupied with our mutual struggle that we didn't notice the magnificent sunset spreading a rich spectrum of colour over the foam-capped waves breaking on the wide, silent beach. Suddenly my friend exclaimed: "Look. look at the sun, look!" He put his arm around my shoulder, and together we gazed at the shimmering ball of fire vanishing gradually below the horizon of the wide ocean. At that moment, we both knew about hope and joy." ~ Anonymous

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (Ps 31:24)

0 brainwave: