0

The Rose of Versailles

It is now 3.06 am, and Song Fest is just few hours away...
But somehow feeling very restless, don't feel like sleeping even thought am already very tired....
Am listening to my collection of songs, and just had a glass of white wine =)
Hmmm... Such a nice feelings!

Many peoples asked me about my nick name ~ Oscar...
Wonder is it refering to the dustbin monster from Saseme Street? Haha!

She was actually a character I read when I was still very young (Form 2 I think...), from a Japanese comic - "The Rose of Versailles".
Love the story alot, even though the drawing wasn't really that impressive.
Copy & paste some of the synopsis from wiki below:
"The Rose of Versailles focuses on Oscar François de Jarjayes, a girl raised as a man to become her father's successor. Oscar accepts the destiny that her father decided for her, but when she realises that her true love was André Grandier, her childhood friend, she decides to live as a woman..."

Why I love this character? Hehe...
Cos many a times, I can identify myself with Lady Oscar...
I always wanted to be someone that I can't possibly be... Haha...

Sigh...
I'm tired... Tired of living two, but incomplete life...

This is a wallpaper done by my friend, I stole it without his permission =p
Which pretty reflect my current status now...

"Where are Thou at the cross road of my life?"

Help me to find You, Lord!

0 brainwave: