0

Updates on Week 32 (YR2007)

Had been really busy last week, so no time to even update my bloggie =.=
So here are the summary of some interesting events... (I summarize most of them in pictures, kakaka...)

This is what my colleague got for us from her UK trip. (Sigh! When it will be my turn...)
A box of chocolate for the team, the Kinder Happy Hippo biscuit & key chain for me, til now also tak sampai hati to eat the hippo...=p


The bonquet of purple flowers from Keith's Wedding leftover, due to no more available vase at home, so I found another "special place" to place it... Haha! To makes my "special moment" special... LOL!


And thank God!! I finally got my new lappy~~~ ^.^
It's a wide screen Dell Latitude D620. Well, Dell was never my favorite brand but I have learn to be contented, hehe =p

Actually I like my old IBM too, just that it is a bit heavy for me to carry around, and recently it had been giving me a lot of problems, so am glad for my new partner at work =)
Many thanks to my old lappy, for serving me in the past 2 years =)

And I took this few pictures during Wed CG at Adam's house.
All those finger puppets remind me of 4 of us ^.^

BiBi, me, Ally & the queen

BiBi & me - our representation

muacks!


Many thanks to my dear God, for His protection & provision - both my new lappy & old friends!



Then Friday night went to Luna with a few friends for some wine & chill out session.
It was a really nice place to hangout - at Pan Recency Hotel Level 34, if I remember correctly... I love the "roof top - open air - pool side - class window all around to see KL view" concept. Classy but also costly place =p
The only flaw is the background music on that night doesn't really match with the cozy ambience, or else things would have been better.




Our love for God is tested by the question of whether we seek Him or His gifts.
~ Ralph W. Sockman ~

0 brainwave: