1

Blessed Birthday to Anne =)

Hope it adds some special pleasure to the hours of your day to know you're being thought of in the very warmest way...
And when your birthday's over, hope that you'll remember, the same warm thoughts as always will keep going out to you!
BLESSED BIRTHDAY...

In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite, you'll always be my dear friend & sister =)


There is no circumstance, no trouble, no testing, that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment. But I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart.
~ Alan Redpath ~

1 brainwave:

davidlian said...

hello! Commenting for the first time.

Happy belated birthday Anne. You'd better read Yee Ling's blog.