0

Chicago The Musical

It was suppose to be a happy and exciting Friday...

Had a really busy day, hardly have time to even complete one meal...
Morning - as usual, woke up late since there is no agenda in the morning... Hehe :p
After the brunch, which I didn't manage to finish, no appetite... Sent mom to Maybank to pay some bills.
Then we went down to KL Town, to look for the Izzi Mobile Broadband office at Raja Chulan... Am so lost out there... But really thanks to FF for the direction, if it has to depend on my own... maybe until cow come home also won't be able to find it =.=!
But due to the delay, really wasted lots of time, and my mom was complaining all the way in the car... And I snap :(
Sigh! Me...

Then tabau chicken rice for our lunch, mom finished it in the car already cos she was really starving.
And I don't have time to finish my packet of rice because I need to get change and rush to Eastin Hotel to meet my new boss and the other colleagues.

So, I reached there at 4.15pm, and meet up with my manager Peter for the first time.
My manager look like a rock star with his blonde pony tail, almost as along as my hair... :p
But he is a nice guy, so far... Hehe!
Then the boss that hired me - Constantine, and the old friend Raiko who recommend me to the company came down to join us in the lobby.
Being the only yellow skin there... was very nervous all the way... Keke!

Time flies, the last time I've seen Raiko, it was already 3-4 years ago, when I was in ST for the Adv Diploma internship.
But he hasn't change much, still so bubbly and cheerful, meeting him again really remind me of those good old days working as an intern in ST.

And I really like my new boss, he is like those very warm and kind old gentlemen in the story that we often heard of ^.^

Then Constantine suggested to have our first get together session tonight - to watch the Chicago Musical in KL Convention Centre... Yoohooo!!
Not only a great opportunity to catch the musical, but the best seat we booked! What a luxury... I never thought I could afford things like this in my life... Thank you Constantine and of course my dear God =)

We yak there for about an hour, then I have to rush home to bathe and change to get ready for the show.

So I was home, bathed and only have time to eat half of my dinner, then have to start panicking because I can't seems to get any cab for me to go to KLCC.
It was already 7.25pm =.=* and I suppose to be there before 8pm.
Finally dad got home at 7.30pm, so asked him to send me to the bus stop at the main road to get a cab.
I was praying very hard all the way so that I will be able to reach there on time...
Tada! Thank God again, I managed to get to the Planery Hall at 7.58pm! Kakakaka ^.^

Hmmm... Nice show.... Hehehe! ^.^
I like the Amos guy, and of course, the good looking lawyer Billy...
Will get hold of the Chicago movie DVD one day to see what is the difference between the show and the musical.

The show end at 10.45pm and my car is not here yet, so I walked around for a while and waited at the Mandarin Oriental hotel lobby... This is the second time I've been there I think...
Got a liltle bit bored and took out my SE Z520i, took a few snap shot at the lobby, no fun at all with the 0.3 VGA camera... Haha! :p


So decided to rest my eyes a bit and wait...

He reached at 11.30pm I think, can't keep track of the time already cos really tired and hungry.
Then we went to Jalan Alor for makan, don't know why no appetite even though am actually very hungry...
After the supper, was looking for a place to chill out. Drive around KL a while, can't seems to find a suitable spot because most of those places are kinda noisy...

So we went to Kepong, found a cozy cafe there.
But something disturbing things happened.... Sigh!
What a night... Am very disappointed with myself.
God is being so good to me, but yet I failed Him badly. Human being and our sinful nature... =(

Time for me to ponder to find my way back to Him.

0 brainwave: