0

Last Day @ CSC

Today is my last day in the company.

It happened really fast, from the time I got the offer > to meet up with the company co-founder, to make the decision > to talk to my boss about this > to tender the resignation letter > until today - my last day at the company.

A workplace that means a lot of sentimental value to me...
Not to mentioned the great boss I have, always so understanding and helpful. Really feel bad whenever I think of him...
Had been working in CSC for 2.5 years, lots of things happened while I was working here, lots of memory...

The lift lobby to my floor:


The toilet cubicle that I often took a few minutes of sleep whenever I can't win over the sleeping bug...



The place where I sit:


This is also the place where I got the news that night...


The carpark at Glad Tidings next door:

Everytime I walk to the carpark, it surely reminds me of that night, how I haste to the carpark in the drizzling rain...

And this is also the place where I parked my car one day, during my lunch time, at one of the lowest point of my life. I called him to rant about my heartache and problems, always remember his gentleness over the phone, listening to me despite of his busy schedule...

And not to forget the way back home at night from the office.

Every night when I drive back home, the same scenes will keep replaying in my head.

As for now, I really do not know what lies ahead of me. I just have to trust in Him.
Is it a leap forward? Or backward? Diex Aye...

0 brainwave: