1

Johnny Walker: Red Label & Cleopatra Plastic Bag

Yay! One more belated present!
My company got me a Johnny Walker: Red Label all the way from Bulgaria as Christmas present ^.^

I doubt I'll open the bottle in any time soon, maybe store it for few years until the right time comes la, hehehe...

That is not end of today post yet...

After I took some SS pictures of the Johnny Walker, I put it inside my storage cabinet and wanted to fold & put aside the plastic bag that my manager used to carry the presents & pass it to me.

Then I suddenly notice the plastic bag design... I was like... (=.=")


I don't know how to read those Bulgarian on the plastic bag, but I guess this Cleopatra must be one of those lingerie brand in Bulgaria. Didn't know their concept can be so daring... or I am too conservative... @.@

Anyway, I just hope no one will spot the sight of me when I was walking on the street and happily carrying this plastic bag ... LOL!