0

Do you have enough nice pictures?

Have you ever wonder what will happen to you after your passing to the afterlife? Is there really a new world at the other side of the rainbow?

I have been thinking over this question lately, wondering if my times is up...
I always have this thought whenever the pain came back and haunt me, silly me.

Somehow, at the midst of my grey grey world, some light shed upon me through a movie & a song.

"Like you come to the island and had a holiday. Sun didn't burn you red-red, just brown. You sleep and no mosquito bite you. But the truth is, it bound to happen if you stay long enough. So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you, but don't be fooled... If we're lucky, maybe, we got some nice pictures to take with us."

Yes, how true... Every face we see and meet is a memory.
In life we are bound to have our ups and downs, therefore each picture may not be a perfect memory. But the important bit is, we can choose to remember the good part, the beautiful moment of everyone you've come across.

If this is the last moment of your life, do you have enough nice pictures with you?
For that matter, did YOU and ME have our nice picture taken together? I hope we did =)
Don't wait until it's too late.

0 brainwave: