0

Fiji Day 20: Pergi Mana

Okay, I was wrong... I manage to take a look at the nicer part of the Island ^.^
Went to the west of Fiji Island - Nadi to stay for a day.
Must thanks Richard for the recommendation and Vodafone for the good rate, I check-in to Hilton resort and went out for a splendid day cruise to Mana Island.

Everything excites me at the west side of Fiji - the sun, the sea, the sandy beaches, the resort, etc...

Some misadventures happened, but for good!
I end up having some VIP treatment in a BMW, from "entah mana is this Mana Island" to "I'm glad I pergi Mana" =p , met a cute baby girl and her pretty mother while sun bathing, and so on...

Everything seems so good at my last day at Fiji, except it would have been better, if I have a company by my side =)

At Denarau Island Hilton Resort

At Mana Island

Sun-bathing

The beautiful Fiji from the sky

0 brainwave: