0

Fiji Day 19: One last glance of Suva

Today is my 19th day at Suva, Fiji.

Time flies; still can remember during the first week when I am here & the miserable period after Adam left, can't stop thinking about home and seriously wanna leave this place asap.
And finally, I will be leaving here in 3.5 hours from now; will be going to the Nausori airport at 5.30am to catch my flight to Nadi at 7:05am. Maybe some of you will still be awake by that time ;)

Some people might think that it's a waste that I leave Fiji without having a glimpse of how beautiful the coast line is around the island, didn't went to the native village to see their performance, didn't have a chance to taste their famous Kava, and perhaps some others must do/see thingy.

But, I have seen the other side of Fiji, the very local one. Not those that you can see from the advertisement - of sea, sandy beaches, island, paradise, etc...
But isn't that what I always wanted? To experience the real local life at different part of the world... This is really one of the good memories I have in my lifetime. And I have bring home so many precious friendships =)

So, I am thankful, and count myself blessed =) Espeacially for His protection and provision along the way.

And yes, like I said earlier, I'll be flying to Nadi tomorrow, stop for a day, to see the nicer part of the island as a compensation for my extension and missing out the Raya holidays ^.^
Then flying to Brisbane, pay Jee Aik a visit, stay for a day. Will be flying back home on Monday night, and finally reach KL on Tuesday morning.

Knowing that you'll be one step closer to home day by day, is SIMPLY GREAT!! =)

* Pictures of My last week at Suva here.

0 brainwave: