0

Exam Day! Rainy Day!

So tire... after spending 2 nights burning mid-night oil to study for my ITIL exam. (Erm, dun ask me to explain what is that, it's some IT related professional paper la)
And so I just back from the exam center at Mid-V, after the rain & the jam... =.=* I left at 5pm... Still dont know why already got so many cars on the road. Sigh! Driving in KL = stress!
But still have to be thankful for my car, cos I saw some people have to ride or walk in the rain. I guess everytime when I start to complaint about the traffic, I should instead be thankful for God's provision =)
And it's sooooo good to be home early! Today I get to have dinner with my mom, can't really remember when was the last time we can sit down together to have dinner.... CNY I suppose??? Usually I reach home after 7 or 8pm, by then, my parents already finish their dinner... So today, it was good, everything is simple but yet it was so good =)
Home sweet home... Thank God for my lovely parents, esp my mom, if one day I left without having a chance to tell her my last word, all those who read this, please help to tell my mom that - I love her so much ( sometimes I really wish I have the guts to tell her face to face... )

I guess that's all for today, I would like to end this with a quote by Mother Teresa: "If faith is lacking, it is because there is too much selfishness, too much concern for personal gain. For faith to be true, it has to be generous and loving. Love and faith go together, they complete each other. " Another reminder on the selflessness...

0 brainwave: