0

Screaming in the dark

Thank God for the 3 hours of nap, because I need it, badly... Was so freaking tired since last Saturday... So I went straight to my bed once I touch base! ( My bed already keep calling me when I was on my way sending gloria home ~~ )

Woke up at 9 something, no appetite for dinner, just had a bowl of my favorite barley tong sui, but didn't even manage to finish it...

Feeling not well... my gastric is coming back...
It's kinda funny when I think of it, because the doctor's diagnosis of my gastritis' rootcause is due to psychological factor, such as stress & emotional issues... Which is the only 2-3% from the statistics...

Wow, I'm a minority =p

Tried screaming out my heart desires, but no reply... in the dark...

I guess I still have not trust enough.


Diex aye...


Yep, this is the dark side of me...

Me too is an emo kid >.<

0 brainwave: