0

Camp Transformation 2007 @ Broga

I lazy to blog about the camp la, and also the experiences & good times we had is beyond what words can describe...
So i just post some pictures here la, most of the picture I took also somehow look weird, muka babi or I look super stupid in it...
And the worse is... I can't even remember when & why I pose for those stupid pictures... =.=*
Perhaps this is what camp did to you....


Journey on the bus
"Argh! My hair so messy..."

Upon arrival with Yvonne

I still can jump very high one you know =p

Still in time to do a 'V' sign while providing some sort of "shelter" for yann

With my dear commander Nigel
( but i seriously dont remember when we took this photo & what is with my hand signal... )

"I'm hot!"
( I literally means I'm hot... haha! )

A very nice shot of John
( grrr... very jealous cos there are soooo many nice pic of him... geram! )

This is one of my masterpiece
( yep, that is my hand! hehe )

Some demo of brotherly love ^.^

With muka monyet Jason

I wonder what is he trying to do =.=*

My "eldest son" Linus, cute hor... ^.^

"ah wong & ah bin"

With Andrew at the grand stand

A very nice shot of Shau Yin in action

Sigh... That's me with my muka babi...

The fatt-hao guitarist & bassist

3 budak miang on our way to the jail... ^.^

See, this is what happen if you got caught in Chow-Kit... Haha!
No lar, this is only what happenned at the female torture chamber.
( very cham? no, wait til you see what happen at the guys'... )

One of my favorite scene at the male torture chamber

The psychotic guard & victims at the torture chamber...

"Yay! I found the camera!"

the official camp photo

the non-official camp photo

Me & Esther ( with a 3rd party btw us @.@ )

At the worshop - with my naughtiest group of student

This is one of the remedy for the water shortage problem...
Bathing in public on the flysheet... Haha! =p

The ganas Yvonne in action! Chun!

Hold The Line scrum - Andrew vs Stephen

"I'm so tire... Zzzzz..."

Launching an attack to Keegan

During the long chairing session
Great time of singing & jumping around!

Hitching a ride under the giant umbrella

Me & my best friend

Fatt-hao photo after collecting some "souvenirs" with sehwy

An ungly picture of me eating ice-cream with Da-Da
( yet I love this pic... haha! )

David: "Argh! I submit! I submit!!"

At our favorite hangout place - the verendah

Me & my handiwork - look at his face...
( no, he wasn't my son, i was only his makeup artist =p )

My dream guy - Jack Sparrow!

Finally dream come true! Taking picture with my dream guy ^.^

The little witch and the vampire from Underworld

I like the way I scold people, very me... Ha!

Fatt-hao Dillon practising cat-walk in room

Group Andrew - before leaving Broga

On our way back home - John dozing off
"Zzzz...."

0 brainwave: