0

Primary school-mate reunion marathon...

I had a happening primary schoolmate reunion marathon since last Friday night... Ha!

Friday night we went to Korean Village for some Korean BBQ & Steamboat - which i don't really like it, nothing special also...
Then we go for our 2nd round to "Look Out Point" at Ulu Langat, it is such a nice & romantic place! Haha =p
I told Esther & 弟弟 I gonna bring them there one day...

the food!
"A!iyak!" =.=* didn't notice the paparazzi...
group photo outside the Korean restaurant
me, Siew Leng & Doctor Lee =p
福忠, me & Siew Leng
group photo at Look Out Point cafe
me & 淑娟
Then we meet again on Sunday after church...
1st Round - Bowling @ 1Utama ( & something interesting happenned here... Hehe! )
2nd Round - Shabu-Shabu steamboat dinner at SS2
Then a few of us went for 3rd Round - having a drink at Cheras
And so I reach home at 1.30am, still need to bathe and do my work, finally get to zzz at 3am... Wanna cry ady *wuwuwu*
Sigh, padan muka for being too playful... =.=

me, 志文 & David
group photo at 1U Bowling Centre
me, Wai Sun, Siew Leng & 淑娟
our score... guess which is mine? hehe...
me & 志文
me, Vincent & Siew Leng
And guess what, they wanna meet again on coming Friday night... I think entertain primary school mates also all my already limited free time gone ady =.=*
However, my primary school mates are so cute, and I really do enjoy spending time with them. ^.^

Then I start to worry, am I being attracted to the world once again??
"God, help me to stay strong."

0 brainwave: