0

In Your hand

A note of thanks-giving, to my dear God, after being reminded by a friend during a casual conversation:

"I may not understand why sometimes bad things happenned, but yet help me to continue to trust that You are in control.
Thank You for all the trials and disciplines that You've sent, to groom me to be a better person.
Thank You for You are ever willing to work through man, to use us to manifest Your greatness and blessing to the people around us.
Thank you for giving me a purposeful life.
Thank You, for no matter what happenned, whether good or bad; I am, and always will be in your gracious hand! Amen.
"


He knows when we go into the storm, He watches over us in the storm, and He can bring us out of the storm when His purposes have been fulfilled.
~ Warren W. Wiersbe ~

0 brainwave: