0

2-in-1 Tag...

Got tagged by both Amilia & Yann, but am pretty caught up lately =(
So lets see what I can do... Hmmm... I'll just combine both tags la, kekeke...
"Things come in Five" + "Seven" = "FIVE" >.<

Five things to be done before my death
1. to see my family get to know God
2. make my love ones proud of me
3. travel with those special someone (can have broad defination for 'special') =p
4. out of debt
5. smiling...

Five things i will not do even if it kills me
1. losing "myself"
2. losing freedom
3. not sleeping
4. cuddle a cat
5. play with insect

Five things i do when i'm away from the public
1. be myself
2. sleep all i want
3. day dreaming
4. talk/rant to God
5. having imaginary friend

Five favourite sentences/quotes
1. celaka
2. ar?
3. i'm so stupid...
4. babi
5. huh?

Five fav songs from all time
1. home
2. all over again
3. 屋顶
4. 情非得已
5. it is well with my soul

Five things you wish you didn't do if you did
1. hurting ppl that love me
2. hurting ppl that i love
3. playing with fire
4. & get myself burn
5. saying/doing stupid things

0 brainwave: