0

Faith vs Fate

It had been quite some times since my last post, not in a mood of blogging, kinda afraid my negative emotions will spread to others...
But this post, too is a negative one... Ha! Sorry, I'm just being me...

Watched a show today, the ending was sad.
So got a liltle bit depressed at the mo...
It just remind me of how things in life won't happen according to the way you want it to be - no matter how hard you tried; but yet you've got no choice but to go through it.

人生 - 无奈; 做女人 - 更无奈...

When faith vs fate, what we gotta remember is - "for men, it is faith; for God, it is fate"
And we all have a decision to make, a path to choose.
I wonder what is await for me at my "destiny"?

Dear God, help us, and help me!
Help us not only learn to go through life, but to grow through life.
And I am tired, restore me...
Help me to see it through Your eyes...

0 brainwave: