0

My Desktop

A tag to share with others how my desktop looks like...


This is desktop of my work laptop, and I have already "personalize" it... Hehe!
My wallpaper is... kinda guyish... Haha! A graphic wallpaper from LOTR the movie.

Er... My desktop is kinda messy at the moment...

Usually I will have:
> the 5 normal desktop shortcuts icon at the 1st vertical row from the left
> those 2 weird icon at the 2nd row is the tools that I used to connect to my work-related database
> 3rd row is the task that I need to get it done, put there so that I won't forget
> my Recycle Bin is always at the lower right corner

The cluster of 5 files at the lower left corner are:
> those event posters I got from Nigel that I have yet to upload to PYP Website
> the Excursion to PD parents' consent form
> not to forget the PFC Camp Site Layout nicely drawn by Vincent
These are the files that I need to do something about it or to go through before I place them in the document folder.

And I am very particular with my Quick Lauch toolbar, those applications that I often used will be place there & launch from there. Therefore it was arranged in a specific & particular order. And I have set my Toolbar to be able to display 2 rows...

So what else you need to know?
As you can see, the applications that currently running are
> Lotus Notes - the company email tool (normally people use OutLook)
> Gmail - the personal email tool ^.^
> couples of folders & Excel files that I'm working on for my work
> and you also can see that I'm chatting with Yi En & David on msn... =p
> my blog cos I'm updating it now...

That's all!

I got this tag from Amilia, and I gonna pass it on to Yvonne, Iviane & Alvin.

0 brainwave: