0

One word/sentence

Tag from Amilia about "One word/sentence", but by the time this tag reaches me, it is already a Tuesday post... =p
And I found out that we have a few things in common.

Where is your cell phone? In the drawer
Relationship? Hmm... it's complicated... haha
Your hair? A lil messy
Work? -ing
Your sister? Now at Johor with my cutie nieces
Your favorite thing? Sleeping
Your dream last night? I seldom dream
Your favorite drink? U wont wanna know... hehe
Your dream car? Any nice Honda will do
The room you’re in? "Freezer office"
Your shoes? Viss
Your fears? Being lost
What do you want to be in 10 years? Out of debts and happier
Who did you hang out with this weekend? PYP
What are you good at? Spark up scandals
What are you not good at? Self-control
Muffin? Yes, whynot
One of your wish list items? Wisdom
Where you grew up? Kay-Elle
Last thing you did? Makan lunch
What are you wearing? Turtle-neck top & skirt
What aren’t you wearing? My access card, left in in the car
Your pet? Nah...
Your computer? Dell Latitude D620
Your life? Lost in tribulations
Your mood? Moody
Missing? Something
What are you thinking about right now? Is there a way out of this?
Your car? At the parking lot
Your kitchen? Good - under the maintenance of my dear mummy
Your summer? It's Malaysia la...
Your favorite color? Purple!
Last time you laughed? Yesterday night during camp meeting
Last time you cried? I dont want to remember
School? Ya, I've been to school... duh...
Love? Something I tried so hard to understand

Next victim > Carol, Ee May & Jeff
Kekekeke! Have fun...

0 brainwave: