1

Happy Father's Day 2008

We had our Father's Day celebration last Sat, while my sis and family is still in KL.
Brought them to Lookout Point Bread & Olive, their first time there ;)
But I think I forgot to call my brother to join in... Ops! Haha!

Some picture we took :)

The KL skyline, my family are impressed
The Teng sisters, cute right?
My nieces & ISis and family
Mom & Dad =)
The FOOD! Only 1 decent picture, the rest forget to take... Haha!

Some video I took for Yuan Yuan:
(note: I wasn't the one that humming the Barney song ar...)

Yuan Yuan in action 1



Yuan Yuan in action 2


But the bad thing, we have to leave in hurry cos of the sudden bugs attack! Stupid bugs...

Anyway, I am thankful for good moment we had together as a family.
And... despites of the shortcomings (Well, no one is perfect, neither do I!), I shall still thank my Dad for being the breadwinner for the family for umpteenth years =)

1 brainwave:

Nigel Sia said...

Family always rocks! =)