1

What pleases you the most?

Today during a casual conversation, my friend asked me a good question, "What pleases you the most?"

I told him, without the need of worrying and thinking pleases me the most, being with the loved one pleases me the most.

Sometimes, I really worry too much, that means, I still didn't trust enough...
"Don't trust to hold God's hand; let Him hold yours. Let Him do the holding, and you the trusting."
I believe I already found the One that is able to give me all that I need, but am I letting Him in control?


So, what pleases you the most? =)

1 brainwave:

Katetricia said...

yup... faith...

nothing please me..

but I am happy to see that I can make other ppl happy, or even influenced them.

we are in reality world,
in good terms, we please each other to get things done

in bad terms, we used each other to get things done!

lol