0

Petra VBS 2008

*cough cough sneeze sneeze*

Back from Camp Transformation for almost a week, and I am sick for a week too...

Went to see doctor for the back pain+ sore throat + cough; cost me RM130 inclusive of the electric physiotherapy... The doctor said I had a sever muscle pull konon-nye, and that is not the end of the bad news yet... He said, I need about 6 - 10 weeks to fully recover! *faint*

Have not get hold of all the camp photo yet, so Camp post on hold.

Anyhow, I wanted to give thanks for the Camp, and also for the VBS!

Brought my niece to the VBS, for the 2nd time after last year.
Last year attempt wasn't that successful, she only stayed for half a day out of 2 days, then she merajuk say tired wanna go home =.=*

But this year she stayed for full 2 days! Without my company too!
I send her to the VBS before I go to work in the morning, and when I come home, I asked her about the happenings at VBS.

Though there were some hick up at the beginning - you can see her sour face at the first picture below, haha!
But am truly glad she enjoyed the VBS programme eventually, note the smiley face after that =)

0 brainwave: