0

Fiji Day 13: Bathing with Fishes & Sun

After loooong 13 days at Fiji, finally I get to soak myself in the sea & sunshine. Unbelievable huh? But it's true... So near yet so far... That's exactly the situation at Suva.

So took a 45min bus ride to Pacific Harbour this morning. Kinda scary, only me alone get down from the bus at the Pearl Resort.

Missed the shark dive... But nevermind, don't think I am ready for it too. As I have never swim in sea water for more than 2 yrs already, since my last diving course at Lang Tengah...
Enjoyed a short snorkel at the Comb Reef nearby, swimming with fishes!
Took a nap on the hammock, with the rain & sunshine taking alternate shift every 15min...
After lunch, the weather got better, no more rain. So I walk around. Swim at the pool. Then air dry myself at the hammock again.
Ended the day with some sun bathing session at the pool side. Now I am 2 shade darker, look even more like Indon maid...

Oh! And I got to know the resort GM too, he said will give me a good room next time, but I doubt there will be any next time thou...

A good day trip. I must thank God for keeping me safe so far.

And the last update from Suva today is - I got sunburn, cos didn't reapply sunblock... Now look like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer @.@

0 brainwave: