0

Fiji Day 11: A Day of Change

Today I've change
  • My hotel room in Holiday Inn Suva! Finally...
  • My domestic flight ticket to get out of Suva to Nadi
  • My international flight ticket to from Nadi to Brisbane
  • My flight ticket home from Brisbane to KL! *I miss my home sweet home sweet, so much*
  • My room booking at Brisbane
Now I've finally got a room with a garden & sea view =) I really feel much better now.
Compare to my previous room that has got no view (facing the central central block roof); has got 2 queen size beds (that I'm not gonna use anyway); and the worse is, it's just too quiet, it makes the solitary worse... At least now I can get to hear the sound & music from the garden.
The change of environment suddenly makes me don't feel so gloomy anymore =)
Am thankful again.

This is what I can see from my room balcony now

0 brainwave: