3

Manila Business Trip

Only got to know about the impromptu business trip last Friday evening, spent the whole long weekend making preparation for that, not to forget the Genting brainstorming meeting in between the busy schedule.

Manila - same destination, my first business trip, but his last.
I came here with a special & complicated feelings, maybe this is the reason I'm not scare at all, even when I have to travel alone =)

my boarding pass

traditional local transportation

traffic in Manila, jam like KL, if not worse

the place where I stay

my room

3 brainwave:

Anonymous said...

who is he?

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to bring it up when I was chatting with you the other nite when you told me you were going to Manila...you know how it is since it's your first business trip and so on. Kinda bittersweet, doesn't it? I do hope and want you to enjoy this first business trip of yours.

Myself n I said...

I have the same thought too =) Didn't wanna venture into this topic when I told you about my trip here.
You know, I did something really silly, I went to his office today... Just outside the glass door. Though I really not sure if they have moved since almost 2 yrs ago.
I don't know why & I don't see a point of my silly action, but... I just did it.
I still miss him alot.
Sorry it this makes you emo too =)