0

Sydney CBD Walkabout!

I grab the opportunity to stop over at Sydney for a day before flying off to Fiji ^.^
I literally walked the entire Sydney CBD... (Almost... At least 80% if it, hehe!)

Airport - Kent St - QVB - Town Hall - St Andrew - ANZAC Memorial - Australian Museum - Archibald Fountain - Cook & Philip Park - St Mary - Hyde Park Barrack - St James - Sydney Hospital - NSW Parliament - NSW State Library - Royal Botanic Garden - Mrs Macquarie's Chair - Opera House - Circular Quay - hotel - zZzz - Circular Quay - The Rocks - Harbour Bridge - George St - Darling Harbour - Kent St - hotel - zZzz - Airport

A very satisfying stay at Sydney CBD, I really wanted to come again...
As I didn't get to meet up with my friends there this time, and also you'll never be bored of the beauty of Sydney =)
Now I wonder what will be in store for me at Fiji...

0 brainwave: